School 13 - TongueTied School 13 - TongueTied

Beautiful...

Maybe I'm just overly sentimental, but I loved this. I've watched it three times now. It's really well drawn, the story makes a lot more sense when you know it's a "wishing pole". Short and sweet and romantic. Good enough for me.

Music Is An Epic Thing Music Is An Epic Thing

Great graphics

I thought the graphics were superb, and I really love a good particle generator here and there, so you've definately got full points out of me visuals-wise. However, the final text really ruined it. "Music - its an epic of a thing". Sure, I know what you're TRYING to say, but what you actually say doesn't make sense - and, though I hate to nitpick, you've left out an apostrophe.

I'm really sad that such an amazing movie (with those great hands-holding-CDs sequence which I loved) was ruined by what would therwise be an epic caption to cap it all of. Sorry for the criticism.

studio-nightbird responds:

A fare review. but a true review and thats awesome. Your review reminded me about the movie 'knowing' Great movie shitty ending. but still

thanks for the awesome review

Nameless 6 Vol.3 Part 2/2 Nameless 6 Vol.3 Part 2/2

That was awesome.

Literally - it was fantastic. Hilarious, great animation, great music and a thoroughly random yet brilliant plot. Thank you for making this - I'm honoured to have watched it.

Art of Talking to Girls 1 Art of Talking to Girls 1

I was hoping for something better.

I thought it was gonna be one of those multiple-choice 'what happens' or 'what do you say to her' things, or at least something decent. The accent at the start was annoying. It was like you were trying to put on a posh, english, gay accent. And failed.

The animation was good, but the final 'climax' was disappointing and rather uncalled-for. There was no NEED to base a whole animation around that stupid, childish joke which you can only laugh at once.

Hamburger Time Hamburger Time

Meh...

I agree with TonioMiguel - there was a lot of stuff that you didn't erase when you magic-wanded or magnetic-lassoed the people, and the whole dialogue was pretty childish with the sexual refrences and strained humor. Good idea though.

(Clouds) (Clouds)

Love it!

I watched this three whole times in a row. It's fantastic, well done. My one criticism is this: some of the mouth-audio syncing is off, and the mouths the guy makes to say 'Lookin' at the clouds' are a bit...er...'dodgy'. You'll get better at it as you go. That's what The Swain said to me.

Burnt Face Man 2 Burnt Face Man 2

Hilarious!

"I bet you're gay, Burnt GAY man!"
"I'm not gay! I have a calendar with naked ladies on it... at home"

Open Here Open Here

BANG

Well done, you've just exploded my head. I hope you're happy, with your mind-blowing Stick animations and all. Because my family will never see me alive again - no one will. That animation was too much for my poor mind to cope with. I'd fave it if I were still alive.

Fågelskrämman Fågelskrämman

Excellent!

What a lovely animation. At first I thought it was gonna be a horror animation, but as it progressed it became more and more unique and inspiring. My only problem is this: the ending was a bit of a dissapointment, with the sharp change of music. Like the person before me, I think some sort of revenge (eg showing the people he is alive / threatening them) would help the plot.

By the way, what country are you from? A Scandinavian one, I'm guessing...

Daani responds:

I'm from Sweden:)

Thank you for that constructive review!
Dan

Fallen Angel Ep. 1 (Pt2) Fallen Angel Ep. 1 (Pt2)

BRILLIANT

Just brilliant. The suspense, the action, that heart-wrenching cliffhanger...argh, you're too good!