My First Quantum Trans. My First Quantum Trans.

Good overall

A well made game, some good graphics and levels, but it was a little too like Portal for my liking (with the momentum and all).

Z-Rox Z-Rox

Good

Good, a bit confusing though. I can't be bothered to get past level 5. Does this game have any relation to Z-Fox, the game site? My friend runs it.

Epsilon Epsilon

Just Gr8

Wow- the graphics are brilliant, I love it when you fail a level - that sound is so awesome. And man, don't get me started on the physics! They should use this game in schools, it's so good. I wish I could give you an 11.

Vector Wars Vector Wars

Ok, I s'pose...

I rate this as an average game. The graphics were good, the music was the usual electronic drone you get in these sort of games, and the gameplay was great for about a minute, after which I gave up waiting for the next level to come. I made it to the squids, then died again and quit the game to write a scathing review (aka. this). I did like the way the badies and you gave off a nices little trail, that gradually faded. The bombs sucked. 4/10.

Snot Put Snot Put

Yay!

Wow, it's great that Nitrome's on NG now. I love this game, although it's a bit weird, the way the snot's 'tail' moves from side to side. Anyways, there should be more Nitrome games on here! Like...Dirk valentine!!

MindScape MindScape

w00t! This rocks!

OMG this is really, really weird.
But that's why I like it! I play every time I go on my computor!
Thumbs- up, I say!
Also, a VERY weird ending... why does he end up in a aslym?
I don't think he's mad, do you?

Stickicide 3! Stickicide 3!

Hmm

This game (like its predecessor) is good, but there's only a few new things in it. It's also really easy to avoid the stamnpers...wait, what's this? Hello, funny green guy...oof! Argh! Eek! Ow...'part from that, a good game.

Jodo: The first Jodo: The first

w00t!

I'm not even sure what w00t means, but I'm going to say it anyway! This game has great gameplay, brilliant strategic levels, great music, an interesting idea and let's not forget the graphics (haha).
Two things, though.
Firstly, the music. If you die, it overlaps itself, and that's not right, is it? Get that sorted and the soundtrack will be Great! ยบ:-D
Secondly, something strange. I'm not exactly sure what it is, but I keep on dying and not knowing how I even got there. It could be a little too fast, maybe... but I love the powerups, can't wait for the dagger and tortoise shell (and jetpack-there could be one, I just haven't got that far yet!).
Overall, a Jodo-tastic game, mate!