Silent Tears [Orch] Silent Tears [Orch]

Amazing!

0-bombed? No way, mate. This is excellent, and truly expresses your emotions. Amazing, fantastic, instantly memorable (though, no offense, mainly for the story behind it). I sure hope you have got over her leaving you, and, (though in a nice way), I hope more girlfriends leave you, if you then make something brilliant as this.

Dj-Flux responds:

People 0 bomb regardless, I still think it's funny as the score noticeably drops every day.

I'm glad you liked it, I'm moving on now. That statement about hoping more girls leaves me might kinda suck though, but if I make more pieces like this... I guess it's acceptable.

LHM - ENDLESS HANDBAG ('98 NG) LHM - ENDLESS HANDBAG ('98 NG)

Excellent

There is something about that middle tune (around 1:00) that slightly puts me off cause I've heard it so many times in compilations and all. Just ditch that and the silly voices, and this is amazing. Well I'll give it 10 anyway.

Star_Crossed (unfinished full) Star_Crossed (unfinished full)

Brilliant as always

Wow, can't wait for the full version. Perfect in ALMOST every way. There's something about the second half that just doesn't compare to the demo. I don't know whether thi s is a result of me listening to the demo too much, I'm not sure. I hope it is, though, for your sake. Make it more beaty, more powerful. I'm not a big fan of ambient.

-Wimwim

Desyre responds:

Um... ok. LOL! It's going to be a while... gotta get home first... then persuade envy to work on it with me (or at least let me work on it in his presence) then... I have to overcome writer's block >.< BUT when that's done... the final will be posted and will be (I hope) much better than this one :)

==(Deep Blue Clouds)== ==(Deep Blue Clouds)==

Brilliant!

I loved it! It was so cool, not usually my type of thing but ideal for my Flash on the LHC (which you can see on the left). Thank you for providing me with this!

Buoy responds:

(I have delayed responding to reviews for too long. I'm sorry.)

Cool informative little flash. No problem ;)

Thanks for the review!

Skybridge Skybridge

Amazing.

This fits so freaking well with the game, it's almost spooky. When I showed the game to my friends the first thing they said was 'I like the music'. Timeless. 10/10.

Star_Crossed_Demo Star_Crossed_Demo

Great!

Really great! I'm usually a bit shy, but somehow I feel I can headbang to this (weird)!? Can't wait for the full version, you should make it really beaty and with lots of layers.

Desyre responds:

LOL... awesome! Thank you for the review :)

little love little love

Excellent!

One of the best pieces on Newgrounds!
You're really talented. It would be great if you did an upbeat track like this!

einbiegel responds:

please litsten to all my work then .. i know not all my stuff is great .. but maybe you find someting ...
thanks for the review!

++ Long Walk Home ++ ++ Long Walk Home ++

Woah

made me wanna, you know...cry. Touches you, this tune does. Oh, everyone who is having trouble crying at this, read Darthfett's review a few reviews before this. That'll help you out.

Helix - No. 6 Helix - No. 6

AWESOME!!

It's great, but it goes on for ages.
Try and shorten it.