School 13 - TongueTied School 13 - TongueTied

Beautiful...

Maybe I'm just overly sentimental, but I loved this. I've watched it three times now. It's really well drawn, the story makes a lot more sense when you know it's a "wishing pole". Short and sweet and romantic. Good enough for me.

Music Is An Epic Thing Music Is An Epic Thing

Great graphics

I thought the graphics were superb, and I really love a good particle generator here and there, so you've definately got full points out of me visuals-wise. However, the final text really ruined it. "Music - its an epic of a thing". Sure, I know what you're TRYING to say, but what you actually say doesn't make sense - and, though I hate to nitpick, you've left out an apostrophe.

I'm really sad that such an amazing movie (with those great hands-holding-CDs sequence which I loved) was ruined by what would therwise be an epic caption to cap it all of. Sorry for the criticism.

studio-nightbird responds:

A fare review. but a true review and thats awesome. Your review reminded me about the movie 'knowing' Great movie shitty ending. but still

thanks for the awesome review

Nameless 6 Vol.3 Part 2/2 Nameless 6 Vol.3 Part 2/2

That was awesome.

Literally - it was fantastic. Hilarious, great animation, great music and a thoroughly random yet brilliant plot. Thank you for making this - I'm honoured to have watched it.

My First Quantum Trans. My First Quantum Trans.

Good overall

A well made game, some good graphics and levels, but it was a little too like Portal for my liking (with the momentum and all).

Z-Rox Z-Rox

Good

Good, a bit confusing though. I can't be bothered to get past level 5. Does this game have any relation to Z-Fox, the game site? My friend runs it.

Epsilon Epsilon

Just Gr8

Wow- the graphics are brilliant, I love it when you fail a level - that sound is so awesome. And man, don't get me started on the physics! They should use this game in schools, it's so good. I wish I could give you an 11.

Silent Tears [Orch] Silent Tears [Orch]

Amazing!

0-bombed? No way, mate. This is excellent, and truly expresses your emotions. Amazing, fantastic, instantly memorable (though, no offense, mainly for the story behind it). I sure hope you have got over her leaving you, and, (though in a nice way), I hope more girlfriends leave you, if you then make something brilliant as this.

Dj-Flux responds:

People 0 bomb regardless, I still think it's funny as the score noticeably drops every day.

I'm glad you liked it, I'm moving on now. That statement about hoping more girls leaves me might kinda suck though, but if I make more pieces like this... I guess it's acceptable.

LHM - ENDLESS HANDBAG ('98 NG) LHM - ENDLESS HANDBAG ('98 NG)

Excellent

There is something about that middle tune (around 1:00) that slightly puts me off cause I've heard it so many times in compilations and all. Just ditch that and the silly voices, and this is amazing. Well I'll give it 10 anyway.

Star_Crossed (unfinished full) Star_Crossed (unfinished full)

Brilliant as always

Wow, can't wait for the full version. Perfect in ALMOST every way. There's something about the second half that just doesn't compare to the demo. I don't know whether thi s is a result of me listening to the demo too much, I'm not sure. I hope it is, though, for your sake. Make it more beaty, more powerful. I'm not a big fan of ambient.

-Wimwim

Desyre responds:

Um... ok. LOL! It's going to be a while... gotta get home first... then persuade envy to work on it with me (or at least let me work on it in his presence) then... I have to overcome writer's block >.< BUT when that's done... the final will be posted and will be (I hope) much better than this one :)